Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Reference for right priorities in prayer

A friend forwarded me this link to keep me up to date on various Christian events. What caught my attention though is their "Word Prayers for 10 days". The word document can be accessed from this page:

http://www.globaldayofprayer.com/10_days.htm

I feel that the subjects of the prayer expressed here shows right priorities and probably expresses and comes from a right relationship with God. In the reading through of these prayers, may they feed you as much as it did me. :)

[Side note: Just heard a real-life inspirational story that a youth group, who had planned and is implementing an entrepreneurial project on behalf of a voluntary welfare organisation (VWO), spent around $300+ and were able to make sales of $4000+ over the past 2 weeks by integrating the altruism instinct in people and by giving customers/donors something of real value back. What is more amazing is that the method is so simple, it is laughable. What I learn from this is that the simplest plans are the most effective. Well done people!]

No comments: