Monday, November 07, 2005

Ladies against Feminism

I've yet found out what feminism is about but this web-site looks interesting: Ladies against Feminism

There's even a section in it for men, written by men: Responsible Manhood

In fact, there are a few articles of interest:

The call to the High Places- The Ultimate Romance. "...if you really love someone you give that loved one the power to hurt and pain you in a way nothing else can.” is especially poignant.

Being your Father's Daughter- I feel that a verse is quoted out of context but a refreshing article

Thoughts on Singleness- A rehashed expression of an old topic but a good reminder

All under the section 'Especially for the Unmarried'

6 comments:

paddychicken said...

Sounds like something you should recommend to eternalbough.

Ms Carpe Diem said...

I thought of the same thing. But I think she'll feel really wierd receiving a recommendation from a stranger right? Looks like I'll need to trouble you, Paddy. :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting site... Still, some articles are a little unsubstantiated by the Word and might end up being read as humanistic wisdom based on experience. The daughter one was a little bit disturbing to me as there was simply no linking back to the Word, and it relies heavily on humanistic views and experiences. Not to mention that I don't really agree with most of the article, while agreeing that daughters should stay with their parents for as long as possible (for practical reasons such as purity).

Nonetheless, it's worth a read with discernment ;) and as an encouragement~~~ So long as you yourself can draw the links to the Word!

eternal bough said...

thanks carpe, for thinking of me. I read your blog and saw those links. I have been introduced to you actually several times ;) once at Chromo's farewell? sigh....you don't remember me? I will try harder to leave a deeper impression. Should have met you when my hair was still green.

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Yah man, you should have come to me when your hair is green.

Sorry lah, Carpe old liaoz, brain cells need a rejuvenation. :)

Dave said...

http://cbmw.org/ is probably my favorite resource on gender issues, very practical stuffs :)