Thursday, December 15, 2005

Radiantly in Love Part II

Longevity of our loving response towards our Lord comes from true, real knowledge of Him, His Word and His promises. With real, true knowledge as the foundation and a heart that is right with Him, songs will then become one form of expression of our love and gratitude.

This song occasionally expresses how I feel about Him (which I know is inferior to His, shown by His persistent search that led to Him finding and saving me as a shepherd for that one lost sheep (Luke 15:3-7))

Take Me Deeper

Verse 1:
There is a longing only You can fill
A raging tempest only You can still
My heart is thirsty Lord to know You as I’m known
Drink from the River that flows before Your throne

Chorus:
Take me deeper, deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper, deeper than I’ve ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love

Verse 2:
Sunrise to sunrise I will seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit to the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You a hope that will abide
Here in Your presence forever satisfied

No comments: