Monday, August 29, 2005

2 week hiatus

[Update: Prayer Request: In danger of losing my voice and am concerned about ability to emcee at my friend's wedding this Sat. Do keep my health and voice in your prayers and that suitable solution will be found very soon.]

Due to commitments in the offline world, I'll not be updating this blog for the next 2 weeks until next, next Monday (12th Sept). Am involved in preparations for a wedding (Yay!) so I *think* God will be teaching me invaluable lessons through it and prayerfully it'll lead to an interesting entry then.

In the meantime, feel free to look through my past entries, you may see it from a totally different perspective?

To spammers, I'll still be reading my blog for comments periodically and deleting commercial/inappropriate messages.

Immanuel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a way to prevent (most) comment spam now.

The info's in here.
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

Have a fruitful time prepping for the wedding!

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Thanks for the tip, have had already done so thanks to you. :)

May you grow in the Lord in all ways.