Thursday, October 27, 2005

My MBTI - What's yours?

Different results from another MBTI test taken previously.... Wondering if I've changed...




Your #1 Match: INFP


The Idealist
You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

Your #2 Match: INTP


The Thinker
You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.
You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.

Your #3 Match: ENFP


The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

11 comments:

island said...

Is your personality type same as mine? I did the test before and I'm ESFJ :) Best match is ISFP or INFP.

Ms Carpe Diem said...

I've sent you an email, coz dun want to say my original type in public (which I think is still the most true to my personality).

Really like this photo in your profile... like living in darkness looking towards God's coming now like that.

Anonymous said...

Try this test instead:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

I feel it's quite a bit more accurate as the questions are more in-depth. Think carefully before you answer - the questions aren't what they seem so if you breeze them over, you might get another result.

Unknown said...

Haha...MBTI? What does it stand for, btw?

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Hamster: Yeah u r rite, got another result. Thanks for another MBTI link.

MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. It's a personality test that I feel gives a good indication of the motivating forces of individuals. I feel my first result is the most 'me' as compared to my recent unfocused ones leh...

Anonymous said...

I'm an ESFJ which is quite true I guess.... thanks for sharing the link dear. Always nice to do these tests on and off =)

Anonymous said...

The real MBTI test had about a hundred questions, and we were advised to slow down and not rush through the questions. I think that helped...

Anyway, it helps to gauge your possible strengths and weaknesses, but it doesn't mean you're definitely that kind of person mah. Use it as a gauge to know in what areas we need to work harder for the glory of His kingdom lor :)

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Hmm... Hamster, looks like I must re-take the test and slow down. :)

With my MBTI, I appear to be the last person who can survive in Singapore. :p

Anonymous said...

this test is not too accurate, only two answers, hard to say. i'm pretty sure of my MBTI type (it's buried somewhere in my blog), but i didn't get a same result from this test. you might find this site helpful in knowing the types: http://www.typetango.com/

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Thanks for the link Shirley. :)

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Viking Writer

The MBTI tests really do give an uncannily accurate personality of us isn't it? Couldn't agree with you more. :)