Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thank you

Thank God for the few people who took the time to send me an e-mail expressing your concern and your prayers. I am ok with Him, questions still unanswered but able to have peace with Him. I am touched and very grateful by the love that comes from a kinship in Christ and especially to the couple of people who offered yours or your wife's counsel and time that I may be encouraged and may persevere on in our hope. The most amazing part is I still don't know you, except for your online identities and I'm grateful at the concern you've shown to a mere stranger like me. For all of you, I pray that God may show His realness and faithfulness to you, that you may fully know and experience His presence with you.

I also thank God for the truth seeker who shared a little about your spiritual walk with me. Thank you for trusting this private portion of your life with me. I am sorry that I have not yet replied and will answer you soon. I pray that you may know His goodness.

For all readers, I know that I am in some of your prayers and I thank you for talking with God about me. Thank you for your support in reading and it's the awareness of you, which keeps me accountable to the will that God wants me to do in my life. I pray that His wisdom will always be in you.

Had composed a song during this period, its tune is unpalatable and lyrics largely private. However, the lyrics of the chorus is a reminder of our hope and I thought it'll be good to share it with you:

Previous verse: Help me stay the faith and keep me safe

For one day our King will come
Jesus Christ, God the Son
To redeem Your precious Bride
Sealed with Your Spirit, clean and white
God, our Father, keep me safe till He arrives

May God's reality always be crystal clear to us no matter our circumstances.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :)

Probato said...

"But, Lord, ‘tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
The sky, not the grave, is our goal;"

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Hi Hamster

I only reply now because it's only now that I'm really back. Thanks for your warm greeting!

Welcome Probato, I must say you're a really fast reader. My mailbox got bombarded from all the comments you were leaving in my past entries. Which is very very good. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well then! Welcome back for real now! :P