Sunday, October 09, 2005

Soul-searching Season

Dear fellow siblings-in-christ and seekers of the truth,

Thank you for being with me, silently reading my blog or posting your comments on it. The awareness of people reading it had helped me to pray about writing entries that edify rather than discouraging ones and this helps to build the awareness in me about what should be right Christian conduct as opposed to complacent habits that I may become too comfortable in.

Because I am in the process of seeking some answers with Him, blog entries may become more rare. Don't worry, He is still my Lord and I think I am very much safely in His church. It is just that as I am walking through this valley with Him, I do not want to write either hypocritically bright entries or burden with my dark emotions that may potentially stumble others.

If you would like to pray for me, pray that I may hold fast to Him. If you'd like to encourage me privately by letting me know you're praying for me, my e-mail is ms.carpediem (at) gmail.com.

May our Lord be with you.

No comments: